Tuesday 12 April 2011

Billy Filton

Billy Filton
The Journey to the Haunted Castle

Write,Write,write and write


I was late at night in my office. Very late at night. I thought of writing a big novel. I wrote and told many small stories. Oh! Almost forgot to introduce me to you. I am Billy Filton , the editor of “The Master’s Gazette”. It is the most famous newspaper in “Damine Island”. But, my mind was total blank. Suddenly, the lights went off in my office. Immediately a voice called out Billyyyyyyyy. Then, the lights turned on. Then a person asked “How are you”. Then I found that it was my enormous cousin Plap. He then told “You are such a scary man ,Billy. I looked angrily at him. Plap said “I think your mind is total blank”. So,I typed very fast and I pretended to write. Actually I was writing a shopping list. Plap tried to look at my computer screen. I covered the screen but it was too late. He said “You are not writing a novel , you are writing a shopping list”. He took out a magnifying glass from his back pocket and kept it near my ear. Then he shouted “Anyone inside”. Billy I think your brain has skipped town but you don’t worry about your old brain I will give it a cure. 







The Map to the Haunted Castle

       Plap took out a big map from his bag and kept it on my table. He said “I found this map in my caravan’s master bed’s desk and I didn’t sleep at night and I didn’t go to my shop {Costly Things for Less} .”This map leads us to our Great-Great-Great Uncle Polly’s House. But before we go there we will call Tisha and Denjabin. Tisha and Denjabin said “We’ll be there in a second”. Plap said “We will wait”. We waited for 15 minutes. Then Tisha and Denjabin came with all our family members. I asked “Why did you call them”. We are going in our grandfather’s jelly coloured camper. Angrily I said “Ok”. Then we all loaded on the camper. Grandpa said “Lets take off guys”. Then after an hour we reached our Great-Great-Great-Great Uncle Polly
‘s house. There we followed the map inside uncle Polly’s house. Then found a cross sign. So we dug the place and found a box. Inside the box we found a map. It said that we have to go to Russia. Then all of us went home and packed for our trip to Russia.



The call to Glancy Pretty Paws
      Then I called Glancy Pretty Paws. She told me that the place is haunted and all the persons who went to the place never came back. After this news every one was scared the to go to Russia to the city Moscow. Then grandpa cheered us up. He said "If we are joined together nobody can stop us for now". After this we all got into grandpa's camper. Off we went to the sea and loaded our camper into a ship. Then the passenger ship came and we got into it. The journey began it was boring in the ship. After 2 months we reached Moscow. There again it was a tiring travel. After nine hours we reached the castle guest house which was near the castle.





 We Reached The Castle
                                           
                                       The next day we walked into the castle quietly. Then a voice spoke when we walked on the first step.It said "If you walk into this castle,you will be trapped and can never escape".  
                       

No comments:

Post a Comment